Saturday, June 27

THANK YOU

''I wanna thank u soo much for being able too understant wht im going through now.I nv had a memorable primary life or F1 n F2.I hate thinking about the past.Everytime i think about the pasr i wil either cry or be depressed.This had made a big impact on my life.But this year had been the greatest time of my life as i finally knew the meaning of friends.Thts y ppl barely hear me talking about my past.In the past,i will either be teased or bullied.I nv had any close friends except melissa n durin tht time she nv reli regard me as one.All of my friends are random one n nv fixed.I did all i can to change my attitude but ended up still being treated the same way.This years b'day was the greatest b'day.Even though I only received one present n only a few wishes.I was veri thankfull.Well most of my current friends forgotten about it n some didnt wan to wish.I abandon my old friends to try out new friends...I don wish to talk about this.But thank u soo much for lending ur ear...Im used to this life liao.Im the suffering alone type.Thank u ''

''Thers soo much more too say but i don wich to say.I hope u keep this as a secret.Not a word out.If u were to do tht.I can bring myself to tell and trust anyone anymore.I hope u got wht i meant.May god bless u."'

''LET BYGONE BE BYGONE''

No comments: