Tuesday, December 1

It all started with a lie.

Whatever anyway.Since nobody understants what im really going through.



It all started with a lie and it lead to another and so on.

Who cares? I do? You do? hmph..I never wanted it to be that way of course.But who noes that things will turn out the way we did'nt expected it to be.Of course,i got my way and you have yours.People think differently and sometimes their conscience ask them to follow what is right but to our dismay they decide to follow the other side. *smirk.



Another part of the story.



Well if i were you,obviously i would follow her and trust her rite.Its soo obvious. Who dosent like her anyway.People would choose her over me. Well,some does'nt after years of experince with her. Well,i did have quite some.How does it feel when someone plunge a knife at your heart? It hurts alot and sometimes that wound could take some time to be healed. Sometimes,it remain untouched and some could be plastered and leave uncared. Haha,thats all i could say. Do you noe how it feels when someone choose someone else between you and that person? Maybe not rite? Even so,but that choosers choose to trust and believe someone _ dosent noe at all,compare to someone she might even noe very well who might even shared some deep thoughts too.Do you noe how that feels? No,maybe you don.Well there goes my undefined life.

Fakers.

Trust you to be soo inconsiderate and unreasonable.Do you really believe what she said? Trust you to do something like that.Like i said people sure choose her over me.Believing the wrong person and ...And of course din appreciate it and this kind of thing are really rarely to find.If you are able to find one then show me.Im not trying to brag here or what but really if you could find one then you come and talked to me.Since you got yourself a chance,why not a thanks or a show of gratitude.I din ask for much and din complain.It wasnt hard to do that and whats more is i din do something you thought you saw me do or you thought i would do.Do you think i would do something like that.Think about what i said.If its true.Am i that kind of person? Do you noe me jus a day? Yep,i noe.Im someone which you can jus call and leave as you like.I always been like that since...nevermind.i shall continue some other time.Jus to relieve some stress. argh! fuck la wei! Do they always have to do that to me! Im sorry.Jus stating what jus happen around me.

No comments: