Saturday, November 28

Another painful experiance!

Today went over to pelangi *again.Soo bored over that mall.Really there is nothing to do there.
You either go to redbox,popular,dvd shop or bugs bunny shop.
But today i did something which is a once in a life time experience.Who noes, maybe you'll be seing me doin arts in a few years time.Hahaha.

POTTERY!




Hahaha.Actually thats not the painful experience that i was saying.It was the DENTIST!
I actually hated the dentist ever since a very unforgetable experience.It was the dentist that made me scared of injection too.urghh.
For the sake of my teeth.I had to go through 3 times of injection and removal of tooth.Today i removed 2!
I realised i could'nt stop crying after the injection.Soo pain wei! Imagine,a sharp and pointy needle go through your gums for a few times??
No,you cant imagine that because you never experience that before.

No comments: