Saturday, September 19

Firefly come back to me!

Im soo bored at home now. Jus wondering around the net finding for lame stuff. Serhan n yee hung jus asked me whether i wanna go out wif them on mon/fri. Of course i wan or else i will be called miss no-fun at all! hahahaha. They took each others phone n send me lame massage.

serhan's phone (yeehung send) : HELLO I LOVE YOU
yeehung's phone (serhan send) : cos ily

Lame rite.Hahaha. How i wish i knew chinese. Cause most of my friends are chinese educated n i can communicate with them in chinese. As u noe,my chinese sucks! Mom n dad wanted to put me in foon yew 1 during primary but they had second toughts. So they put me in convent.This tuesday is hannah's b'day! Got outing n dinner at her house. But don noe whether im allowed first.


hahaha.SER HAN ,check this out! i think u will like it.

No comments: