Sunday, September 27

Doulos!


Yesterday last minute decided to go doulos with daya gospel church.haha!
Din manage to go youth.anyway,it was reli last minute.
Jeniffer sms said she left two tickets available.So my sis had to tagged along.As usual.

Yeehung,shy wei,wen leng,jeniffer,my sis n me were like crazy over this caucasion guy man.He is soo damm cute wei! His name is aoron.hahaha.We were reli happy cause we oni got the privilege to took pictures wif him! ^^ hahahaha.But sadly he dosent noe wht is msn when i asked him.hahaha.


We took a picture wif aoron(the one with the cowboy hat)
before the conference started!
(i look retarted! haha)


Its a privilege to take a picture wif him wei!
Tht pose was his idea anyway.hahaha
CUTE!

The ship was like 2 years younger than titanic n their bookshop was the biggest.And can also say that place was kind of hot.We were sweating like pigs wei but we spend most of our time taking pictures.hahaha.luckily they go ice cream! hahaha.It cost about rm2.5o each.

Then there was the youth conference.hahaha.ther were the swiss dance.It wasnt really a dance to me.More like a drama.hahaha.who cares? hahaha.

I saw the rest of the church members there.I din follow them there.I can see ther was a aura of confusement.I think they were like ''Wht is she doin wif them???''.Anyways i hav no choice rite? U cant expect me to walk ther.At least i din trouble anyone.

Hahaha.Gabriel n joel tot i was emoing the whole time in doulos.hahaha.lolz.I think they are the ones who is emoing.hahaha.
Some of the pictures we took ther.I oni uploaded some.haha.

From left-wen leng(3/4 of her body is gone),
yee hung,jeniffer,shy wei,me n charlotte!
hahaha

Hahaha.Its the doulos restroom! Oni some of us took.Crazy huh?
1st- Shy wei n me! 2nd-Charlotte n jeniffer!

Haha.Anyway its the last year they are comin to malaysia.Sad rite.I wanted to volunter in doulos.But since their not comin anymore tht means i hav to go n hunt for them around the world.hahahaha.

No comments: